We have developed the expertise to offer neoprene rubber molded gaskets that are made with qualitative raw material. These neoprene gaskets are resistant to abrasion and many chemicals. Our comprehensive range finds application in number of automotive industries and we offer them at industry's leading rates.
Neoprene was the first Synthetic Rubber and shows in general good Ozone, Ageing and Chemical Resistance, acceptable Oil Resistance and good Mechanical Properties over a wide temperature range.
- Mineral Oil Paraffin base with low DVL e.g. ASTM Oil No.1
- Silicone Oil and Grease
- Water and Water Solvents at Low temperatures.
- Refrigerants (Ammonia, Carbondioxide, Freon)
- Improved Ozone, Ageing and Weather Resistance in comparison with NBR
- Aromatic Hydrocarbons (Benzene)
- Chlorinated Hydrocarbons (Trichloroethylene)
- Polar Solvents (Ketone, Ester, Ether, Acetone)